Despite clearly not keeping up with blogging over 2014, I did do some good things:
- Got a job
- Lost weight (I don’t officially weigh myself, all I have to go off is how well my clothes are fitting, and everything is suddenly too big)
- I stopped biting my nails for four months, that’s possibly the longest I’ve managed
- Wrote 50000 words of a novel for NaNoWriMo, I need to finish it still
- Felt better, mentally, for the first time in a long
- Physically, I finally got a diagnosis for whatever is wrong with me, so I have finally began treatment.
- Went to see Welcome to Night Vale which was excellent
There’s probably other good things I’ve forgotten about as well.
Onwards and upwards.